Changes and Updates for Exhibitors attending the 2020 WKC Dog Show at Pier 94
New Schedule on Pier 94 :
Saturday, February 8th: Master’s Agility Championship - Preliminaries and Finals
Sunday, February 9th: Hound Breeds, Herding Breeds and the Master’s Obedience Championship
Monday, February 10th : Terrier Breeds, Non-Sporting Breeds, Toy Breeds and Junior Showmanship Preliminaries Day 1. Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting & Herding Group Judging at Madison Square Garden
Tuesday, February 11th : Sporting Breeds, Working Breeds, Junior Showmanship Preliminaries Day 2. Junior Showmanship Finals, Sporting Grou, Working Group, Terrier Group and Best in Show Judging at Madison Square Garden
- New entry requirements for the Masters Agility Championship at Westminster :
- Dogs must have MACH or PACH titles at the time of entry. You must have a PACH title to enter Preferred at the Masters Agility Championship.
- The Master Obedience Championship will now be held on SUNDAY, February 9, 2020
- Entry is limited to the first 25 entries received
- Any dog that has earned the AKC Obedience Trial Championship (OTCH) title. Additionally, the following teams will receive an invitation to the 5th Westminster Masters Obedience Championship:
- Top 200 dogs based on AKC OTCH points earned during the period January 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019;
- Winners from the previous year’s Westminster Masters Obedience Championship, AKC Classic Master Class, and the AKC National Obedience Championship.
- The WKC Dog Show will be returning to a show of only Champion Dogs.
- Breed judging will be conducted over three days: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. There is no change in evening judging, which will remain at Madison Square Garden (MSG) with Group judging being held on Monday & Tuesday and Junior Showmanship Finals & Best in Show on Tuesday.