The safety and security of all exhibitors, judges and attendees at the show is paramount to The Westminster Kennel Club. Every effort will be made to maintain appropriate protocols throughout the events. At a minimum, WKC will follow the New York State COVID-19 guidelines and requirements. Furthermore, AKC Best Practices and Lyndhurst's own protocols will be in effect during the show.
Compliance requirements related to COVID-19 protocol, which may require additional expense to participants, will be finalized and communicated in advance of and during the show and may include, but not be limited to, the following:*
- Mandatory Face Masks or coverings ("PPE")
- Daily temperature checks, logging of attendees and health questionnaires
- Negative Covid test results
- Covid quick tests
- Six feet social distancing rules
- Signed waivers to be on the showgrounds
- Special access wristbands
- CAPACITY LIMITS ON ALL ADMISSIONS AND CLOSURE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
For the latest NY State COVID-19 updates: https://coronavirus.health,ny.gov/home
*Disclaimer - This list is not confirmed, complete or "All Inclusive." It will be updated as New York State guidelines, restrictions and regulations evolve.