Important Information Concerning the 2021 Events
Plans for the 2021 show are moving forward. The safety and well-being of our exhibitors, judges, spectators, and dogs is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, our planning decisions are being guided by government mandates and public health guidelines. Therefore, the number of spectators (Ticket Sales), non-essential support personnel, and possibly exhibitors may be limited based on these state requirements. Please check back for the latest updates concerning attendee participation on our website and social media channels.
Updated Exhibitor Information
- New date for the Masters Obedience Championship: Sunday, June 13, 2021
- New entry limit for the Masters Agility Championship: Limit of 350 entries
In an effort to respect and preserve the historic grounds of the Lyndhurst Estate, parking at the show will be limited to (Non-RV) vehicles not to exceed 30 feet (ALL INCLUSIVE) in total length. Exhibitor setups may be left on site overnight, but vehicles and dogs will need to be removed each evening in compliance with municipal ordinances. RV parking/Exhibitor Accommodations (click here ) Additional options will be forthcoming.
New information, please see Westminster Weekend qualifications page.
The Westminster Kennel Club has arranged for special rates at the following hotels for our 2021 show. Please use code or link provided when booking your reservation. See here for more information.
The 145th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show will be held at Lyndhurst, a property of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, in Tarrytown, New York on Saturday, June 12 and Sunday, June 13, 2021, with live coverage across FOX Sports networks. Due to the ever-changing government restrictions during the pandemic a move to a springtime, outdoor dog show was necessary to uphold Westminster’s strong commitment to the health and safety of everyone who attends our show.
Westminster Weekend will kick-off with the Masters Agility Championship on Friday, June 11, 2021 followed by the Masters Obedience Championship on Sunday, June 13, 2021. Junior Showmanship, Breed, Group, and Best in Show judging will be June 12 - 13, 2021. For the first time, the Best in Show competition will be televised live on FOX.
FOX Sports Television Schedule
Saturday, June 12, 2021
- FS2 – Select daytime breed judging and junior showmanship preliminaries will be televised live from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (EDT)
- FOX - The Masters Agility Championship will be televised from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EDT)
- FS1 - Pre-show at 7:00 p.m. (EDT) televised live
- FS1 - Groups from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (EDT) televised live
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- FS2 – Select daytime breed judging, junior showmanship preliminaries and obedience highlights will be televised live from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (EDT)
- FOX - Pre-show at 7:00 p.m. (EDT) televised live
- FOX - Groups and Best in Show from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (EDT) televised live