The 8th Annual Masters Agility Championship at Westminster
The 8th Annual Masters Agility Championship at Westminster presented by Purina Pro Plan ®
Friday, June 11, 2021
The members of the Westminster Kennel Club are pleased to announce the following tentative details for the 2021 Masters Agility Championship.
This year’s trial will be held at the beautiful Lyndhurst Estate in Tarrytown, New York on Friday, June 11, 2021. For this year only, the entry requirements will be reduced. THE TRIAL WILL BE OPEN TO DOGS WITH MASTER TITLES -PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE MX AND MXJ, OR MXP AND MJP TITLES AT THE TIME OF entering. Entries will not be accepted without these titles. If entering Preferred, you must have MXP and MJP Titles. No crossovers will be permitted.
- The Championship round will be televised on the FOX broadcast network on Saturday, June 12th beginning at 4 PM ET
- The Premium List will be released in March of 2021
- The tentative opening date will be March 31, 2021
- The tentative closing date is May 5, 2021
- The trial will be held in a large structured tent with no obstructions
- Ring size for the preliminaries will be 110’ X 80’ and 130’ X 80’ for the Championship round
- The surface will be artificial turf
- Due to prior commitments of our previously announced judges, we are pleased to have Ms. Abbie Hanson of Estill, North Carolina, and Mr. David Nauer of Colorado Springs, Colorado, judge in 2021