Important Information Concerning the 2021 Events
Plans for the 2021 show are moving forward. The safety and well-being of our exhibitors, judges, spectators, and dogs is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, our planning decisions are being guided by government mandates and public health guidelines. Therefore, the number of spectators (Ticket Sales), non-essential support personnel, and possibly exhibitors may be limited based on these state requirements. Please check back for the latest updates concerning attendee participation on our website and social media channels.
June 11-13th 2021
The Westminster Kennel Club has arranged for special rates at the following hotels for our 2021 show. Please use code or link provided when booking your reservation.
RV Parking Options
- Reservations by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.edithmacy.com
- Booking code: WKC621
- Cut-off date: April 1, 2021
- Room rates: Standard hotel room with two double beds, refrigerator, in room coffee and Wi-Fi
- Guest room only: $249+ taxes and fees includes breakfast for 2 (2 night minimum)
- Guest room plus RV parking: $299+ taxes and fees. includes breakfast for 2 (3 night minimum arriving on Thursday)
- RV Parking only (45X25 area) : $175+ taxes and fees. -no hookups-(3 night minimum arriving on Thursday)
- Sunhouse rental $1050+ taxes and fees - Sleep up to 12 people/breakfast with 2 night stay
- Five miles of walking trails
TAYLOR FARM PARK
Calf Pasture Beach Blvd & Canfield Ave
E. Norwalk, CT 06855
- Resv. & Info: email@example.com
- Please Note: For Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only
- Greenwich Kennel Club show grounds: host of 6/12-6/13 independent specialties
- Overnight/Day Parking: 30 mi from Lyndhurst.
- RV and Self-Contained Vehicle Parking
- No Hookups
- No Hookups
In an effort to respect and preserve the historic grounds of the Lyndhurst Estate, parking at the show will be limited to (Non-RV) vehicles not to exceed 30 feet (ALL INCLUSIVE) in total length. Exhibitor setups may be left on site overnight, but vehicles and dogs will need to be removed each evening in compliance with municipal ordinances.