Saturday, February 9, 2019 - Meet & Compete at Piers 92/94
- Show Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Agility Preliminaries
- AKC Meet the Breeds ® 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Agility Finals 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
NO HOTEL SHUTTLE BUS service today. Please check WKC website for parking around the Piers
Sunday, February 10, 2019 - Move In ONLY
- 2:30 – 10:00 p.m. Shuttle Bus Service from “The Gold Star Hotels” including The Pennsylvania / The Stewart on 7th Avenue & 31st Street and The Wyndham New Yorker, 34th Street & 8th Avenue to Piers 94/92 and back Monday & Tuesday.
- Look for: “Westminster Kennel Club Shuttle Bus” signs. Note: DOGS HAVE PRIORITY ON ALL BUSES
- 3:00 p.m. Sunday doors open at the Piers for unloading
- 9:00 p.m. Unloading ENDS at the Piers for the evening
- 10:00 p.m. Last Shuttle bus from the Piers to Gold Star Hotels
- 12:00 a.m. The Piers close for the night
Monday, February 11, and Tuesday, February 12, 2019
The Westminster Kennel Club’s 143rd Annual All Breed Dog Show at Piers 92/94 and MSG
- Piers 92/94 Show Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Box office: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Madison Square Garden Show Hours:
- Monday Show Hours 7:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Show Hours 7:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 5:00 a.m. –12:30 p.m. Gold Star Hotel bus service to Piers and Hotels
- 5:30 a.m. Vehicles can enter the Piers for unloading –Hang Pier tag received in Exhibitor packet on rear view mirror
- 5:30 a.m. Piers open for Exhibitors
- 7:00 a.m. Piers open for Spectators
- 10:30 a.m. Last Exhibitor morning hotel bus
- 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Spectator buses between the Piers and Gold Star Hotels
- 2:30 p.m. BOB winners may leave the Piers for MSG
- Exclusive BOB winner Buses commence from the Piers to MSG ONLY.
- 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Benching at MSG
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Expo Center at MSG open for spectators to view benched BOB dogs
- 7:00 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. Madison Square Garden Show
- Monday Groups begin 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Junior Showmanship Finals 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Groups begin 7:30 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m. Benching release begins for Exhibitors from MSG upon first Group Completion
Monday Night Only (For Tuesday Exhibitors):
- 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Tuesday Exhibitors admitted into The Piers. Hang respective Piers tag on rearview mirror.
- 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Gold Star Hotel Buses running
- 11:30 p.m. Last Bus to The Piers from MSG
- All remaining dogs at MSG must be removed from the building
- All remaining dogs at The Piers must be secured in the areas designated for overnight holding, as directed by Show Superintendent and Security Personnel. ID card must be adhered to overnight crate. Exhibitors who do not wish to secure their dogs in secured holding areas must sign and return a waiver.
- 12:30 a.m. LAST bus to Gold Star Hotels from the Piers
- 1:00 a.m. The Piers close for the night
Wednesday, February 13, 2019- Final Move out
- 6:00 a.m. – Noon Piers Cleared