Online Media Profile Instructions
HOW TO USE
Go to wkcdoginfo.org.
and enter the email address and password you used to create that account. If you have an account, but forgot your password, select “Forgot password?” on the Sign In page. An email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not receive an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or wait a few minutes.
If this is the first time you have ever created an account, or would like to create an account with a new email address, please select
1. To create an account, go to wkcdoginfo.org and click the Create an Account button.
2. Fill in an Email and Password to create an account and then click the Create an Account button.
3. Once on the Add Dog page click on Hello on the top right of page, select Profile then enter Name, Password and click Save. Once your information has been uploaded, then click the back arrow on upper left to go back to the Add Dog page.
4. Click on the Add Dog button. Fill in your entered dog’s AKC Registration number to create a profile for that dog. Once finished click the Save button. If you have more than one dog entered you can add another dog by clicking the Add Dog button again.
The AKC Registration number entered needs to be formatted accordingly. If you are entering Conformation or Obedience, your AKC number must follow “AB 12345678” formatting. Please note the space between the letters and numbers. If you are entering for Agility, your AKC number must follow “AB12345678” formatting. No space needed.
5. You can return and update your dog’s profile at any time, simply go to the website, click the Sign In button and select dog to update.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I can’t find the link?
Q: I can’t login, what’s wrong?
A: You need to put a space between the letters and the numbers in the AKC Registration number if it is a conformation dog only. Agility has no space between numbers.
Q: I can’t upload a photo.
A: The image needs to be PNG, JPG, GIF format and maximum file size is 10 MB
Q: I can’t reset my password.
Q: I didn’t get an email after I reset my password. (This issue was due to sending emails hours after the request and then the links to reset had already expired by then).
A: Check other folders in your inbox (For example: Spam, Promotion and etc.). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if still no reset password link.