Welcome to the WKC News Media Center
The Westminster Kennel Club has made enhancements to improve communications with the media covering our events. We welcome the press and want to make sure you have access to all the information and resources needed to accomplish your assignments.
As we have a lot of new aspects to our 2017 show, we have already been working closely with our partners including FOX Sports, Purina Pro Plan, American Kennel Club and Madison Square Garden to make sure current information is readily available.
Here are a few of the new improvements that we are excited to tell you about:
- A Working Press Credential Application is available through an Online Form. Coming soon.
- An E-Press Kit is available and will be updated regularly with press releases and one-sheets of information.
- Press Materials will be available for easy-access download including photos, videos and logos.
- Tiered risers at Madison Square Garden for credentialed photographers.
- New location for Post Best in Show Press Conference.
If you require further information than is offered online, please contact a Communications Team Member.
We do not offer credentials for photographers assistants, freelance writers or freelance photographers. If you have attended our show in the past, you know that a general admission ticket offers virtually the same access as many of our media credentials.