Best In Breed / Variety And Other Medallions
The Westminster Kennel Club offers a Sterling Silver Finished Medallion for Best of Breed/Variety, an Antique Brass Finished Medallion for Best of Opposite Sex in each Breed/Variety, a Silver Oxide Finished Medallion for Select Dog and Select Bitch in each Breed/Variety and a Bronze Finished Medallion for Awards of Merit in each Breed/Variety, a Polished Brass Finished New Champion Medallion, a Copper Finished New MACH and New PACH Medallion, a Sterling Silver Finished Obedience Finalist Medallion and an Agility Championship 1st Place Medallion.
Best In Show And Reserve Best In Show
- The Westminster Kennel Club offers a Polished Pewter Gallery Bowl for Best in Show
- The James Mortimer Memorial Sterling Silver Trophy for Best in Show, if American-Bred. For permanent possession to be won five times by the same ownership.
- The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Committee offers the Westminster Legend Trophy, a hand-engraved Steuben Crystal Bowl for Best in Show.
- The Leash offers a Perpetual Sterling Silver Challenge Cup for Best in Show, if American-Bred.
- A Polished Pewter Trophy will be given to commemorate this award.
- A 5″ x 7″ Silver Plated Picture Frame will be given to commemorate each win.
- The Westminster Kennel Club offers a Polished Pewter Trophy for Reserve Best in Show.